We’re back! We didn’t plan to be away this long, but the world changed, quickly. In this episode, we share what it’s been like running three essential businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how we’re coping with all the changes it’s brought about.
We’ll have more episodes throughout 2020, so thank you for staying subscribed (or for resubscribing)!
Links and Show Notes
- Essential businesses in California
- Sourdough starter recipe from King Arthur Flour
- County of San Mateo Health Department COVID-19 safety requirements
- You can learn more about Amanda, NeoCocoa’s chocolatier, on Episode 1: A Crust and Fudgy Center
- Flatten the curve
- Cabin fever
- Catch up on our previous episodes
Thank you for listening. You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram:
- Lettuce Wrap: @lettucewrappod / @lettucewrappod
- Christine Doerr: @christinedoerr / @neococoaconfections
- Tammy Tan: @spicehound / @spicehound
or email us at email@example.com.
That’s a wrap!
Amazon and other links may be affiliates. Purchases help support the show.