We're Social Distancing (T&C Talk)
May 28th, 2020
23 mins 3 secs
About this Episode
We’re back! We didn’t plan to be away this long, but the world changed, quickly. In this episode, we share what it’s been like running three essential businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic, and how we’re coping with all the changes it’s brought about.
We’ll have more episodes throughout 2020, so thank you for staying subscribed (or for resubscribing)!
Links and Show Notes
- Essential businesses in California
- Sourdough starter recipe from King Arthur Flour
- County of San Mateo Health Department COVID-19 safety requirements
- You can learn more about Amanda, NeoCocoa’s chocolatier, on Episode 1: A Crust and Fudgy Center
- Flatten the curve
- Cabin fever
- Catch up on our previous episodes
Thank you for listening. You can follow us on Twitter and Instagram:
- Lettuce Wrap: @lettucewrappod / @lettucewrappod
- Christine Doerr: @christinedoerr / @neococoaconfections
- Tammy Tan: @spicehound / @spicehound
or email us at email@example.com.
That’s a wrap!
Amazon and other links may be affiliates. Purchases help support the show.