The Good Food Awards Mercantile is the place to taste the future of food, from small, sustainable producers. We discuss the Good Food Foundation that puts it on, and chat with two Good Food Guild members, direct from the show floor.
Links and Show Notes
- Good Food Foundation
- Good Food Awards
- Good Food Mercantile
- Specialty Food Association
- 2019 Winter Fancy Food Show
- 2019 Summer Fancy Food Show
- Fort Mason Farmers Market, San Francisco
- Oregon Bark
- Tcho Chocolate (Amazon)
- Types of peanuts, including Valencia
- Guittard Chocolate (Amazon)
- Rainbow Grocery, San Francisco Bay Area
- Animal Place’s Vegan Republic
- Vermont Amber Organic Toffee
Our thanks to Anne Smith of Oregon Bark and Elizabeth Feinberg of Vermont Amber for joining us. You can follow them on Twitter:
Thank you for listening. You can follow us on Twitter:
or email us at email@example.com.
That’s a wrap!
Amazon and other links may be affiliates. Purchases help support the show.