Mark has the best job: he tastes award-winning, artisan-crafted olive oils, chocolates and honey, and shares his finds with the world. He leads us through a chocolate tasting, and chats about why he started his business.
Links and Show Notes
- Yummy Artisan Foods
- All About Olive Oil
- Good Food Awards
- New York International Olive Oil Competition
- What Is Coconut Milk? And Are You Using the Right Kind? | Bon Appetit
- Charm School Chocolate - Coconut Milk Chocolate – Yummy Artisan Foods
- Charm School Chocolate — Milk chocolate made with coconut milk made with Maya mountain cacao. Bean to Bar Non-Dairy Vegan Chocolate.
- Patric - Piura Peru 67% – Yummy Artisan Foods
- Acalli - El Platanal
- Taza Chocolate - Dominican Republic Stone Ground Dark Chocolate 80% – Yummy Artisan Foods
- Taza Chocolate | Organic Stone Ground Chocolate for Bold Flavor — Mexican style dark chocolate
- Conching and Refining — Chocolate Alchemy
- What are Chocolate Inclusions & Why Use Them? — an industry term for any substance added to chocolate beyond the widely accepted ingredients (cacao, cocoa butter, sugar, milk powder, vanilla, and lecithin).
- The Difference Between Introverts And Extroverts, In One Simple Chart
Our thanks to Mark for joining us. You can find him online at Yummy Artisan Foods.
Thank you for listening. You can follow us on Twitter:
or email us at email@example.com.
That’s a wrap!
Amazon, iTunes and other links may be affiliate links. Clicking on a link may earn us a small commission from your purchases, which helps support the show.